The mud motor drilling method refers to the method of drilling with a mud motor during the drilling process. Specific steps are as follows:
- At the drilling site, the required drilling speed and rotational speed are determined according to the designed well trajectory and parameters.
- The mud with high viscosity and high solid phase ratio is injected into the drilling fluid storage tank through the mud pump.
- Activating the mud motor so that it spins draws air into the motor and compresses it to high pressure.
- High-pressure air is released to the bottom of the drill bit to cut through soil layers and create rotational friction pressure.
- Through rotation and pressure, the drill bit is pushed down, breaking up the soil layer and forming a hole.
- Repeat the above steps to gradually expand the borehole diameter.
- When the drilling speed and rotational speed reach the preset value, the mud motor is stopped and the mud circulation starts.
- Cleaning and correction work is performed as needed until the development of the entire wellbore is complete.
STRIVE FOR TH BEST MUD MOTOR
MUD MOTOR MANUFACTURER FOR 15 YEARS
MORE THAN 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING INDUSTRY
During the mud motor drilling process, the following points need to be paid attention to:
- Ensure that the quality and ratio of the mud meet the requirements to ensure the verticality and cleanliness of the holes.
- According to soil conditions and wellbore trajectory parameters, adjust the drilling speed and rotation speed to obtain the best drilling effect.
- During the drilling process, add mud and treat sewage in time to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the site environment.
- When circulating the mud, replace the sewage and clean the drilling rig in time to avoid environmental pollution and equipment damage.
- Regularly inspect and maintain mud motors and other equipment to ensure their normal operation and safe use.