There are various types of drilling vehicles used in different industries such as mining, oil and gas exploration, construction, and environmental drilling.
Here are some examples of drilling vehicles:
- Drill trucks: These are trucks equipped with a drilling rig used for exploration drilling, environmental drilling, and water well drilling.
- Drill rigs: These are large machines that are mounted on tracks or wheels and used for drilling oil and gas wells or mineral exploration.
- Underground drilling rigs: These are specialized rigs designed for drilling in underground mines.
- Geotechnical drill rigs: These are rigs used for soil and rock sampling for geotechnical investigations and construction projects.
- Directional drilling rigs: These rigs are used for horizontal drilling in oil and gas exploration and pipeline installations.
The type of drilling vehicle used depends on the type of drilling operation, the depth of the drilling, the size of the hole, and the geological conditions of the area being drilled.
drilling vehicles manufacturer
There are many manufacturers that produce drilling vehicles for various industries such as mining, oil and gas, construction, and environmental drilling. Some of the top drilling vehicle manufacturers include:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Sandvik AB
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Boart Longyear Ltd.
- Atlas Copco AB
- Epiroc AB
- Vermeer Corporation
- Ditch Witch
- Herrenknecht AG
These manufacturers produce a wide range of drilling vehicles, including drill rigs, underground drilling rigs, geotechnical drill rigs, and directional drilling rigs, among others. When selecting a drilling vehicle manufacturer, it’s important to consider factors such as quality, performance, reliability, service and support, and price. It’s also a good idea to read reviews and do research to find the manufacturer that best fits your specific needs.