Oil drilling vehicles are specialized vehicles used in the oil and gas industry to drill wells and extract oil or gas from underground reservoirs. Some common types of oil drilling vehicles include:
MUD MOTOR MANUFACTURER FOR 15 YEARS
MORE THAN 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING INDUSTRY
- Drillship: A drillship is a maritime vessel designed to drill wells in deep waters, typically in offshore oil and gas fields. It is equipped with drilling equipment and can also be used for storage and transportation of oil and gas.
- Drill rig: A drill rig is a land-based vehicle used for drilling wells in onshore oil and gas fields. It can be mounted on trucks, trailers or tracks, and is equipped with drilling equipment, mud pumps, and power generators.
- Workover rig: A workover rig is a specialized drilling vehicle used for maintenance and repair of existing wells. It is equipped with a derrick, drilling equipment, and other tools needed for well intervention, such as tubing and casing.
- Coiled tubing unit: A coiled tubing unit is a specialized vehicle used for well intervention and stimulation, such as cleaning the wellbore, perforating, and fracturing. It consists of a spool of continuous tubing, hydraulic power packs, and other tools needed for well intervention.
- Frac pump truck: A frac pump truck is a specialized vehicle used for hydraulic fracturing of oil and gas wells. It is equipped with high-pressure pumps, sand or proppant storage, and other equipment needed for the fracking process.
These vehicles are complex and require specialized training and skills to operate safely and efficiently.